Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday 10th March - Good job folks!

Today's rehearsal went very well - we got a lot of costume and prop stuff done in the morning and a full run through in the afternoon.
While there are still a handful of things to think about (volume is a note for everyone), I think it was a very successful first run. Whilst those delivering dialogue have all been doing their best work,I think it's worth noting especially that the ensemble are doing really brilliant work at keeping those scenes alive with subtle facial expressions, body language and very entertaining improvisations.

Anyway, Wednesday is our next rehearsal and I think I'd like to focus on performance skills rather than any actual scenes (though I'll probably change my mind - you know what I'm like), projection being the main one. Also, final costume and prop requirements as well as notes from todays rehearsal.

Once again, good work today from everyone, and I hope you're all as excited as me for opening night.

Mr. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment